The Time-Lapse feature on Procreate is one of my favorite features of the app. After you create your artwork, you can view or export a video of you creating your art in time-lapse. These are really great for sharing on social media and process videos have high-engagement.
In this video, I’ll show you how to view your time-lapse in Procreate and how to export it.
How to Make a Time-Lapse Video in Procreate
First, complete your drawing in Procreate then folow these steps:
1. Click to the WRENCH icon in the upper left corner.
2. Click VIDEO. To watch your video: Click TIME LAPSE REPLAY
3. To export your video: Click EXPORT TIME LAPSE VIDEO
4. Choose the DURATION of your video.
5. After the app Exports the video, choose the DESTINATION of where you want to save your time-lapse Procreate video
Now, post your time-lapse to your Instagram as a post or reel and get some engagement on your social media profile.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions in the comments below. Thanks! Xhico